The Cardinal Award is the most prestigious award bestowed by VEDA to deserving members. The award recognizes leadership in the field of economic development, outstanding professional accomplishments, and exceptional service to the organization. Nominations are open in early summer each year to VEDA past or current members. The nominator must be a member of the Association.
Deadline to Nominate a Potential Cardinal: June 25, 2012
- Complete the Nomination Form. (Online)
- Complete Service to VEDA Form. (Online)
- Describe the nominee’s service to the profession. This should include activities and accomplishments in the field of economic development that extend far beyond those necessary to satisfy the position(s) for which he or she has been compensated. (Online)
- The candidate’s professional resume must be attached. (Email to VEDA@associationbuilders.com)
- Both the nominator and endorser must be current members of VEDA.
- Do not include additional letters in support of the nomination.
Link to Online Nomination Form
(Please note that nominations must be made online. The forms are provided below only for your convenience in preparing to submit a nomination. Do not use the forms below to submit your nomination.)
Nomination Form (pdf)
Nomination Form (Word Document)
Service to VEDA Form (pdf)
Service to VEDA Form (Word Document)