Great Opportunities to Grow Your Network
Volunteer for a VEDA Committee Today!
- Certification Committee - Focuses on providing opportunities for members to gain various certification credits through VEDA programs
- Communications Committee - Focuses on VEDA’s external communications and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Community Economic Development Award Committee (CEDA) - Coordinates the selection process and ultimate presentation of the Community Economic Development Awards at the Spring Conference annually.
- Finance Committee - Meets as needed to make recommendations to the Board relative to VEDA’s financial investments as well as conduct a Sponsorship Opportunity Campaign and follow up on those solicitations.
- Legislator of the Year Award Committee—Coordinates the selection process and ultimate presentation of the Legislator of the Year Award at the Fall Conference annually.
- Membership Committee - Encourages and promotes membership in VEDA and reviews and recommends applications for membership as provided in the bylaws.
- Program Committee – Reviews the content and themes of VEDA’s conferences and meetings (Spring Conference, Fall Conference, and Membership Meetings) to ensure consistency of message across programs. Explore opportunities to deliver training and education to members.
- Scholarship Committee - Collects scholarship applications and make recommendations for scholarship recipients.