your knowledge of #EconDev finance programs with IEDC this August
No Images? Click here
August 14-16, 2019 | Denver, CO
This course is held in partnership with Economic Developers Council of Colorado (EDCC) and National Development Council (NDC).
Connie, grow your core knowledge of economic development finance programs and learn how to access new streams of capital to boost your community's economic vibrancy this August.
IEDC's elective training course in Denver, CO will explain the financial tools used to stimulate private sector investment that results in the creation of permanent, private sector jobs, increased productivity, and improvement in the local tax base.
Register before July 5 to save up to $140 on your registration fees!
Learn more about the course>>
· Learn how to help small businesses adjust the imbalance between cost and revenues
· Explore the fundamentals of reducing risk of default and foreclosure
· Understand credit risks, matching sources, and uses of funds to lower monthly payment and strengthen cash flow position
· Review maturity risks, providing collateral substitution with guarantee of collateral cushion
· Evaluate Community Development Block Grants, Rural Business Enterprise Grants, and Public Infrastructure Grants
· Understand the mechanics of Revolving Loan Funds and the role of Community Development Financial Institutions
· Learn how to access New Markets Tax Credits, Historic Preservation Tax Credits, and Tax Increment Financing
East Team Leader
National Development Council (NDC)
Earn CEcD Credits
These courses meet the core professional development requirements for the Certified Economic Developer (CEcD) exam. CEcDs earn recertification credits for participating.
International Economic Development Council (IEDC)
734 15th St. NW | Suite 900
Washington, D.C. 2005
You are receiving this email because you are either an IEDC member, registered for an IEDC event, or made a purchase from IEDC online.