CDFA, in collaboration with Bricker and Eckler, is pleased to announce the CDFA-Bricker PACE Webinar Series, a free, five-part online series focused on specific development finance best practices within the PACE industry. Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) is one of the most cutting-edge development finance tools of the 21st century. Join this in-depth discussion as we explore establishing and managing a PACE program, enhancing efforts to advance clean-energy goals, challenges facing the PACE industry, and what the future holds for this innovative development finance tool. This webinar series will include:
- PACE 101 - The Basics of PACE Financing – May 12, 2020
- PACE Program Efficiency - Managing An Effective PACE Program – June 9, 2020
- Focusing on Sustainability Using PACE – July 14, 2020
- Policy and the Future of PACE – August 11, 2020
- PACE Program Capitalization – September 22, 2020
Join us on May 12, 2020, for the first installment of the CDFA-Bricker PACE Webinar Series, where we will explore the basic principles of PACE financing with experts from across the field including the origins of PACE financing, PACE laws, current market trends, eligible technologies including energy efficiency and alternative energy technologies, and basic financing concepts.
Hear from these experts:
- Caleb Bell, Partner, Bricker & Eckler LLP
- John Costlow, President, Sustainable Energy Fund
- Norma Fox Horwitz, Special Projects Manager, Northeast Ohio Public Energy Council
- Bali Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Lean & Green Michigan, LLC
>>> Visit the CDFA PACE Finance Resource Center
>>> Subscribe to CDFA's Energy & Water Finance Update newsletter
Get Engaged! Contact Pearl-Jean Mabe.